Landing Page Development Agreement
It is our intent to serve our Clients to the best of our ability. One way we do this is by having a simple, yet clear agreement between KUI and the Client.
This LANDING PAGE DEVELOPMENT AGREEMENT (this “Agreement”) in entered into on this is assumed by clicking accept between CLIENT and KUI.
These are the terms of this agreement:
- Purpose and Authorization. The Client is engaging KUI, for the purpose of developing and/or improving a landing page for the purpose of lead generation. The Client authorizes KUI his/her domain name and authorizes KUI to host such landing page and consequently manage the landing page.
- Landing Page Content. The Client agrees to provide KUI ALL content for the landing page as text, images, videoand sound in an electronic format. Client understands that KUI may choose not begin to work on the Landing page until all content is received.
- Designated Client Representative. To ensure effective communication and an efficient design process between the Clientand KUI, the Client agrees to designate a single representative to work directly with KUI. The representative will ensure ALL content has reached final approval within their organization before submitting the finalized content to KUI.
- Web Hosting. The Client understands that KUI will host the landing pages as stipulated in the purchase agreement.
- Landing Page Maintenance. The Client understands that once the landing page is completed KUI will make changes to the pages per the Clients request so long as the changes do not account for more than 50% of constituting a new landing page. Management fee will be charged monthly according to the purchase agreement. Any changes requiring more than 50% of landing page creation may be billed separately.
- Assignment of Project. KUI reserves the right to assign subcontractors to this project to insure the right fitfor the job as well as on‐time completion.
- Guarantees and Warrantees. KUI does not warrant that the functions contained in the Landing page will be uninterrupted orerror‐free. In no event will KUI be liable to the Client or any third party for any damages, including any lost profits, lost savings or other incidental, consequential or special damages arising out of the operation of or inability to operate these Landing pages. If any provision of this agreement shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
- Copyrights and Trademarks. The Client represents to KUI and unconditionally guarantees that anyelements of text, graphics, photos, designs, trademarks, or other artwork furnished to KUI for inclusion in Landing pages are owned by the Client, or that the Client has permission from the rightful owner to use each of these elements, and will hold harmless, protect, and KUI and its subcontractors from any claim or suit arising from the use of such elements furnished by the Client.
- Copyright to Landing Pages. KUI through an agreement has been provided the use of 3rdparty templates. The templates may be used by KUI to build a Landing page for the Client. Upon payment of this contract, the Client is assigned rights to use as a Landing page the design, graphics, and text contained in the finished assembled pages. Rights to photos, graphics, source code, source files, and computer programs are specifically not transferred to the Client, and remain the property of their respective owners. KUI and its subcontractors retain the right to display graphics and other Landing page elements as examples of their work in their respective portfolios.
- Landing Page Pricing & Additional Services and Fees. KUI pricing, services and fees are as follows.Landing page. The cost for a site is $499.00 which includes,
- A Landing page template from our gallery
- 2 more landing pages that may be pointed to the CLIENT’s domain names
- Ability to give home values
- Ability to capture prospects’ email addresses, phone number and street address as entered. The client can chose to either capture all the information or part of it.
Additional Services and Fees
Landing Page Management.– KUI will manage the landing pages and trouble shoot whenever necessary at a cost of $99 for all the three landing pages.
- Initial Payment, Monthly Payments and Cancellation.
By clicking accept, the CLIENT agrees to pay the feeof $499.00, for creation on a landing page similar samples provided.
A fee of $99 will be charged automatically each month from the card used in the initial purchase for the purpose of hosting, management and maintenance of the landing pages.If the Client decides to the services, S/he must do so within 30 days of the Effective Date to by emailing email@example.com, and copy the same to Darren@kuiville.com. The Client will be provided with a final billing within 10 day of the cancellation. Any work completed up to the cancellation date will be billed to the Client. The Client is responsible to pay for any work completed which is not covered by the initial deposit. If cancellation is done in the middle of the month, the monthly fee will be prorated.
- Completion Date. KUI and the Client must work together to complete the Landing Page in a timely manner. KUIagrees to work expeditiously to complete the landing page no later than 30 days from commencement date.By clicking accept, the CLIENT agrees to the terms of this agreement on behalf of his or her organization or business.